(from Home Brewing Society)
With, literally, thousands of commercial beers to choose from, it’s difficult to really choose the best. Every year, though, the AHA and Zymurgy magazine take on the task.
- Russian River Pliny the Elder (1)
- Bell’s Two Hearted Ale (2)
- Ballast Point Sculpin IPA (3)
- Stone Enjoy By IPA (8)
- Founders Breakfast Stout (9)
- The Alchemist Heady Topper (5)
- Bell’s Hopslam (4)
- Three Floyds Zombie Dust (new)
- Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA (7)
- Firestone Walker Wookey Jack (new)
Two of last year’s Top Ten that didn’t make the list this year were Lagunitas Sucks, which was #6 last year and dropped to #45 this year, and Good Island Bourbon County Brand Stout, last year’s #10 didn’t even make the list top fifty this year.
Also interesting to note… Pliny the Elder has taken the top spot for the past seven years!